Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Randomness


Okay, so I am visiting my family in Connecticut right now and I'm not having the best time. I miss my husband, and my hair got messed up, and to top it off its cold and I bought alot of summer clothes with me. UGHH!!! I should of bought a wig with me or maybe gor my hair braided before I came. But I wasnt even thinking this was going to happen. Its just one of those things.....


So quick question. When you go out of town, What do you bring so this doesnt happen to you???

1 comment:

  1. When Im going to be out of my comfort zone I normally put in microbraids, thats mainly for trips longer than 1 week. Otherwise I do a major treatment before I leave, straight iron, then seal with serum. Management tools incl amla oil, moisurizer, hairbands (cos I wont show too much hair) & an iron just in case. Then if all fails I pray that my hair behaves. LOL.

    ReplyDelete