Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I know I'm late with trying this product. But THANK GOD I DID!!! I love this finishing lotion.

This product states that :

The unique formula provides body and shine as it revitalizes hair to look its best. This light lotion penetrates easily and enhances hair so that maximum styling options can be explored.

I've been trying to find a staple product to use to moisturize my hair. I usually have been using the S-Curl NO DRIP, but I ran out. So I purchased this just to try it and instantly fell in love with it. I moisturized my hair in sections with it and sealed with a little olive oil. It didn't weigh my hair down, or make it feel greasy. It wasn't too watery either.

This is definitely going to be a main staple for now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment